Why is Portugal your best choice of investment?
- Best EU residency programme for investors with minimal stay requirements to obtaining an EU passport after 5 years – 7 days (consecutive or not) in the first year and 14 days (consecutive or not) in the subsequent periods of two years
- Best EU tax haven for pensioners and HWNI with 10-year exemption of non-Portuguese source income – For more than 10 years, Portugal has been adopting a set of fiscal measures to increase its competitiveness and attract foreign investment.
- You may also obtain Portuguese Citizenship after a period of 5 years and gain the same rights as anyone in Portugal and the European Union.
- Best destination in the World to visit – according to Condé Nast Traveller, and best European golf and beach destination as per the World Travel Awards
- Best country in Europe and North America (after cold Sweden) for immigrant integration (MIPEX III)
- Very stable, peaceful and safe country – 18th most peaceful worldwide according to the Global Peace Index and 18th safest in the World according to the Reputation Institute
- Top-notch roads, telecoms and health system – 12th best health system worldwide according to the World Health Organisation
- A high quality of life coupled with a low cost of living – Portuguese average wages are about 50% of the EU average
- A highly educated population, almost half of which can speak at least one foreign language, mainly English
- Gateway to 250 million Portuguese-speaking people
For information and access to the Portugal Golden Visa process, with expert advice on venture capital funds in Portugal, Contact Planeur today.